Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Article submissions to the International Forum must be original, unpublished empirical studies or theoretical analyses on current themes related to Business, Education, and Public Health, including research integrating Christian values, ethics, and development. Manuscripts are to be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA). Its length is not to exceed 6,000 words. An abstract of 100 to 180 words is required for all the manuscripts. All tables, graphics, and references must be included in the same electronic file. Only .doc and .docx formats are accepted.
Critical Book Reviews should be of books published within the last 2 years that are of professional interest to the academic community. The selection of the book should be approved by the editor before the submission of the review. Reviews should be from 1 to 2 pages (500-1200 words) in length.
Open Access and Copyright
International Forum operates on an open access policy. The Publication Release Form that authors sign gives the right for the editorial board to make all its published articles available to everyone electronically, free of charge. It should be known, however, that all the materials published in this journal are copyrighted and can be used only with proper citation. Reproduction of the articles is acceptable and encouraged as long as it is for nonprofit purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.